From:
Janet Hacker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 21:24:50 -0500
>I want to thank those who have posted recently re symptoms
>from cheating etc.  Sorry to say it, but I felt right at
>home.  Those interested in the weight loss may want to know
>what I eat:  this morning, half a melon;
>chicken-bacon-avacado salad, no dressing, and a tomato for
>lunch; am planning on trying Ray's recipe for avocado shrimp
>for dinner (got a good deal on some avocados, can you
>tell?)  That is fairly typical.  Will probably have some
>asparagus and a fruit with dinner as well.  With my history
>of allergies, I try not to eat something more than one day
>in a row, thereby hoping to avoid more sensitivities
>cropping up.

Welcome to the list... it sounds like you have overcome a lot.  You must
have a great inner core of strength to endure so much!

I love hearing other people's stories and yours is truly inspiring.

I'm curious - does the sweetness of fruit trigger or curb any cravings you
have?  Do you only have fruit for breakfast?

I'm very interested in your weight loss progress!  Please keep us updated!
Janet