From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 12:36:41 -0700
List,

Just wondering.  I know a lot of us on this list have, at the very least,
some anecdotal evidence on diet and clinical depression.  Does anyone know
of any studies on this topic?

If nothing else, please do me a favor.  A dear friend of mine has to deal
with clinical depression.  For me, dietary changes did even more than
anti-depressants, which I no longer take.  FYI, my friend is using St.
John's Wort.  At any rate, I would greatly appreciate it if those of you
who've noticed changes in your mental health could tell me more.  Use your
own judgement as to whether it should be a group message or a private
posting.

Thanks!

Dori Zook
Denver, CO