From:
Bill Wilcox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Aug 2009 12:57:21 -0700
You got hungry sooner from the cheese and nuts because of the carbohydrates they contain.  Eat fatty meats, eat the fat first, then the lean.  Eat until you are sated.  Sometimes I only eat once a day because I am not hungry.  I only eat meat.  Meat should only be cooked medium or less.
Use the money you are spending on the ketostix to buy meat.  If you get your carbs low enough you will keto adapt and not spill ketones out in your urine anyway.