From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2006 18:47:09 -0800
On Dec 2, 2006, at 5:37 PM, William wrote:

> Considering the destruction of essential nutrients when meat is
> cooked, I would be surprised to find evidence that paleoman was
> fool enough to do so.
>

> William

All of us, and every other species, are fools enough when our
instincts are misled by unnatural flavors. Cooking enhances the
elements we are wired to find attractive, the flavors of fats and
sugars, concentrated past anything, taste-wise, that can be found in
raw. Blame that first guy who dropped meat in the fire accidentally:)
It's a hard to control those survival food instincts as any other
drive we have - brains help little.

ginny

All stunts performed without a net!