Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2008 00:04:16 +0100
I always put this question to them all...
that's when they usually lose interest in talking to me :-)

BTW... that was me talking to Patricia the farmer and similarly many other farmers...

Dedy

  From: Paleo Phil Sent: Monday, August 04, 2008 12:57 AM

  > I've had a long chat with Patricia, the farmer about this a few years ago... got into
  > similar conversations with several other organic meat farmers re grass-
  > feeding... most seem to think that grass alone is not enough... sigh...
  > same thing with the Queen's Park farmers market [the nearest to me]...
  > no grass-fed meat there...

  Did you ever try asking them how they think wild beef animals or early
  cattle survived and reproduced before people started feeding them grains,
  and later soy and other glop, or how pure grass-fed beef cattle survive
  today, such as the vast majority of the cattle in Florida? :-)