From:
Richard Keene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 09:53:39 -0600
Me too, my experience with milk vs. cheese is that milk has a much more
powerfull negative effect than cheese.  Our children drink rice milk
and
have for years because it cuts way down on ear infections and runny
noses that milk generates.  Cheeses seems to have a much milder
effect.
I was doing cheese omlettes for a while, but have now cut out all the
cheese.

R. Keene