From:
Bridget Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 18:22:12 +1300
Hi All,
Further to my last post, just because I've read all those books doesn't mean
I understood them perfectly! :-)  My only question to you all regarding the
Zone diet, is what is the general consensus on how the theories behind it
relate to paleo eating (if at all).  On another topic, I have struggled with
not giving my 3 year old milk, as my parents and friends are all adamant
that children should drink milk, as we all did as kids. I am happy eating a
paleo diet but am a little apprehensive to feed my children a *strict* paleo
diet. I offer them alternatives to grains (ie meat!), they don't eat any
sugar, and the 3 year old doesn't get milk. He has a multivit/mineral
supplement, but is that enough to give him the nutrients that he may be
missing? Should I be doing anything else? Your thoughts would be much
appreciated.
Thanks,
Bridget.