From:
Lisa Rock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 17:21:25 -0500
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to thank everyone for the warm welcome!  Someone asked if I
had read Ray's book and no I haven't.  I've called several book stores in
town and none have it on their shelves.  So I ordered it from CarbSmart.com.
Should be here any day now!  I'm trying to read what I can about it off the
internet and this list until the book gets here.

I have looked up all the web sites you have given me too.  I must say there
is a LOT of evidence to do with arthritis and today's food, isn't there?  I
had never even "thought" of a connection until I'd read about Ray and his
book.  I can't wait to read it.

Could I ask one more question?  What is pemmican?  <grin>  I seen several
recipes for it, but since I haven't read the book, I haven't made a
connection with how we eat it or with what. (I'm really showing my ignorance
here, sorry).

Thank you again!!
Lisa