From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 2010 18:57:48 -0500
Michael Horlick wrote:
 >I know some people on the list have tried the US Wellness bars.

Timely. I just spent the afternoon adding a section on my
PaleoFoodMall page putting their pemmican into an organized fashion.
You can see it here:

<view-source:file:///C:/Internet/WEBPAGES/Paleo/view-source:http://paleofoodmall.com/#pemmican>http://paleofoodmall.com/#pemmican

 >Anyone try Canawa or Tanka? Your opinion?

I have bought the Tanka Bar and Tanka Bites. I found them to be
sweeter than I like. (I've been sugar-free for decades and I don't
like things that are sweet.) And the spicier one preferred.

Don.