Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2010 00:53:17 -0500
I wonder about the brain fog. I have never experienced that, even the first
day, the first time I went low-carb. I always feel better and more energetic
on low carb.

I am usually pretty high fat too, to my wife's horror.

By the way, my wife and kids are gone to the grandparents house all
summer-two months, so I am able to eat whatever I want.

Which turns out to be mostly meat. I am picking berries, and have bought two
watermelons in two weeks. Also a few bottles of beer.

On this diet I have started jogging again, after about 4 years off. Not a
lot, for me. Today I ran about two miles, at a decent pace. I plan to
gradually work up to 5 or 6, then start working on some speed training,
which is more fun.

When on low carb I have never felt particularly tired running, but on high
carb can't keep up a pace, get exhausted.

I am pretty skinny, 6' and 155. Now after 2 weeks ad lib low carb I am
150lb. 30 years ago, running track in college I weighed 140lb at the same
height.