From:
Rabza73673 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 May 1998 12:10:20 EDT
Gregg writes:

>> I'm having a hard time ignoring the research showing the negative impacts
 of transfatty acids and saturated fat on cardiovascular health.
 Eliminating the first, of course, is no problem on a Neandethin kind of
 program.  But beef and pork are load with saturated fat.  Right now, I'm
 eating fish (especially salmon and tuna), skinless chicken and turkey; and
 limiting my red meat to ground venison (which is low in saturated fat
 compared to beef); I also make my omlettes with only half the egg yolks--
 again guided by my concerns about saturated fat.  Does this sound
 reasonable?<<

Gregg,
have you read Protein Power? all your concerns are addressed there.
i'm sure you know, having read Neander-Thin, that lowering fat only reduces
your metabolisim.  Ray writes;
"Trying to reduce fat consumption while following the guidelines of
NeanderThin program will only reduce metabolisim, produce fatigue and slow
weight loss.  Low-fat diets have been shown to dramatically increase LDL
(bad)
cholesterol and lipid levels in some indiviuals.  Remember that fat from
nature is not the culprit---it is the immune systems response to unnatural
foods that cause autoimmune disease ( like heart disease ".
Eat steak, be happy!!!

winnie