From:
Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 13:23:14 -0700
> The reason why dogs and people prefer cooked meat is that they eat
similar foods -
> I hear that most pet food contains cereals,

Are you saying that dogs like cooked meat because humans introduced it to
them - or are you saying that because we both eat meat we therefore must
both naturally like cooked meat - or are you saying that because we both
'indulge' in cereals we both like cooked meat?

> If we eat an acid-forming diet, our bodies (by way of sense of taste)
reject
> more of acid-forming foods. Cereals are acid-forming. So are cooked
meats.
> Cooking defeats the immune system defence - sense of taste. It also
defeats
> the "full" signal from out stomach, so makes possible the common
gluttony,
> resulting in obesity

Is this just your pet theory, or do you have any information that backs
this up?

> Cooked meat is much more acid-forming than raw.
> If people were serious about losing weight for purpose of health, they
would
> be well advised to watch acidity rather than calories.
> The bad news is that it takes about two years to excrete enough toxic
> acid-forming stuff from our bodies, then raw tastes good. Liver might be
an
> exception to this.

Again, references?

> I don't worry about parasites, as most of them are said to eat dead
cells. I
> don't drink chlorinated water and other common poisons, so will have
fewer
> dead cells to feed parasite

I don't think you have more or fewer dead cells than anyone else. Cells die
and
are replaced daily. It's a part of life.