From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 07:24:07 -1000
Kirt:
> but jean-claude and others will share the idea that detoxes can
>>be somewhat dramatic. Though, he may to be proud of his good review to do
>>so. ;)

jean-claude:
>Your little box is going to be too small for me , i don't fit in .

Note the smiley, jean-claude. No offense meant--I have tasted your jerky
and it is lovely.

>I share the idea ( i don't know with who , apart other instinctos) that
>detox doesn't need to be dramatic and should not be for real healing and
>when it is so it is a clear sign that the instinctive regulation have not
>been listened to and the immune system got overwhelmed.

Detox may need to be somewhat dramatic precisely because of the
unnaturalness of modern molecules. There are many examples of dramatic
detox by intinctos and others--and besides Larry is not instincto so even
with your you're-doing-it-wrong-if-there-is-discomfort idea he may indeed
have a dramatic detox.

>In my own experience , symptoms are easely kept in check by being more
>acutely  aware of  the language of the senses before ingestion of anything
> in quantity and quality).

Sounds ideal.

Cheers,
Kirt