Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 12:08:39 -0700
F] Eat like an Indian?

> >My Grandmother (1880-1942)  complained if we ate all our
>

> It seems to me that taking a bite of each food in rotation
is simply a
> matter of (Euro-American) etiquette and that those who
lived during

_____
MY Grandmother meant "Blanket  Indian"   or  Native American
when she said "Indian."  Not  necessarily crude or rude but
a different culture  which she did not approve of as did
most Pioneer Women..

My Query was too obtuse;

Consider that cavemen came to a field of berries so they ate
berries for a few days not much else-  then they killed a
buffalo so they just ate meat for a week.

Has this list gone thru a discussion of how eating just one
food at one meal may affect one's  well being?  Lorenzo