From:
"Balzer, Dr. Ben" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 10:54:16 +1100
LEF has these abstracts on CLA
http://www.lef.org/prod_hp/abstracts/php-ab153.html
I don't know if anyone has figured out exactly what CLA is all about. It's
very high in pasture fed beef and (I think) lamb, but very low in grain fed
(see www.eatwild.com specifically http://www.eatwild.com/cla.htm note that
Jo Robinson was co-author of the Omega Diet). It's not used in the brain-
iie it can't substitute for DHA in nerve cells but in many other ways it
behaves like a super omega 3. It will be interesting to see what comes out
about it over the next few years.

In terms of cancer, you don't need  dairy products to get it, just healthy
meat from healthy animals eating healthy pasture. So Kath, just eat beef.

Ben
"You are what you eat and what it ate too"