From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 07:07:52 -0400
On Fri, 14 Jul 2000, Possum Hunter wrote:

> Now I would like to ask him this same question and another one. Why did I,
> on his diet, GAIN 15 pounds and why did my blood pressure go up from 130/90
> to 145/105 at rest?

Or maybe you should ask Dr. Andrew Weil.  My daughter called me
in the other day to see him on some television show.  There he
was preparing some soy-based lowfat treat, but the guy is as fat
as Santa Claus.  Now, it's not for me to cast aspersions, given
my own adiposity, even on Neanderthin, but then I'm not appearing
on television advising people to do as I do.  If I did so, people
would have every right to scoff.  Why don't they scoff at Weil?

Todd Moody