Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 20:25:50 -0700
I think some of us on the autism/vaccine lists , that have had
(unnecessary,
profit-driven)  tragedies happen to our children, do question the
existence
of a god....

For me, personally, the paleodiet caused me to question agriculture
based
religions. I began to see religions as organized around agriculture.
That's
just my own take on it.

On one of the LDS lists, they were saying that the President (or
whatever
the leader is called) urges  them to vaccinate. But after I posted a
few
websites, the people on the list began to question the vax.

Why aren't the churches/temples etc, warning people??

I guess I have not adequately explained what it's like to lose a child
to a
vaccine. His I.Q, his joie de vivre, his happiness, you know what I
mean?