From:
liz butek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 18:09:55 PDT
Hi Gawen,
Today I received a catalog from Omega Nutrition.
On page 20 of the catalog it has Turkey Jerky (sorry, no beef)
that says it's in a resealable bag, oven cooked using
liquid smoke (?), all-natural marinade without preservatives,
artificial color or flavor enhancers, MSG or salt.Says
it's 100% fresh, solid turkey breast. It comes in
3 flavors, hot & spicy, original or teriyaki. I dont
know if this is helpful to you but I thought i'd
try. Their website is: www.omeganutrition.com
in case you want to check them out/contact them. They
also seem to have just about every type of oil you
could ever want. I haven't a clue why I received
the catalog, I must be on a nutrition email list.
--Liz Butek