From:
Marisa Berntson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 20:44:27 -0500
Todd wrote:
>These readings are pretty much exactly the same as mine.
>Occasionally, during the course of the day, I hit 98.1, but
>usually 97.8 is the ceiling.

I'm the exact opposite. I usually run hotter than normal, if anything. Must
be those polar bear genes. ;-) Always could get sent home from school with a
"slightly elevated temperature" and one of those nebulous, totally
unmeasureable "upset tummies". *ahem* Now if I could just get rid of those
extremems of temperature that let me shovel in short sleeves....

Marisa