Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2005 21:10:33 EST
HMMMMMMMM     LUV   sounds like the wrong  ending.

  One little bite of potato from a grandmother is not likely to kill  this
child.  Consistant daily eating to accomodate your preferences is what  will be
the take for the child.

 However I am not sure that the dominant memory for the child and the  family
in general for this incident wont be a quarrelous mother who must  control
others acts of love.

  I suspect that there is more to life, and good health than  food.  I feel
that gentle spirits, and patience and a bit of forgiveness is  a major
component of good health and happy living.

Anne Shields