From:
Justin Hasselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 16:12:53 CDT
My father just turned 48 years old and is starting to experience depression
which I believe may be due to his low testosterone levels.  Unfortunately,
although I do have knowledge about hormone replacement therapy for athletic
performance, I have no idea what is considered an appropriate dose.

I checked a few internet sites b/c I want to be somewhat informed before we
go in and talk to his doc about it.  Does anyone have any suggestions on
what types of drugs he should take and at what dosages?

So far, I think 100mg of Testosterone Cypionate and 100mg of Nandrolone
Decanoate (total comes to 200mg) injected every third day should be an
optimum dose for both sex drive, help him regain some muscle and bone
density, revitalize his life, and help his health out.

Another quick question.  He's also going bald so his doc is going to give
him a script for Proscar.  Is this considered an unhealthy drug?

Thanx for the help,
Justin Hasselman