From:
"Swayze, Jim {PBSG}" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 09:30:47 -0600
Dori: I've sometimes wondered if doing it for a day here and there might
help.  It does give me a nice 'fresh start' feeling but if it's a moot
point, why bother?

Although it doesn't seem wise to me to plan to do a water fast of less than
72 hours, Dr. Joel Fuhrman says that it's sometimes more practical for folks
to do a two-day "weekend fast" rather than the full-blown deal.  My most
recent fast started on a Friday morning (I ate Thursday night) and ended
Sunday night for just that reason: convenience.