From:
Stacie Tolen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 01:01:30 GMT
Can anyone tell me what could be causing my BP to be so low?

Thanks to all in advance for your help.

Clelia

You could need more salt (good sea salt like Maldon) or perhaps iron
(or
both). My BP drops when I need more of these. Also more exercise (such
as
walking) can help too.
Also, if you are eating paleo and your body is more in tune with
nature,
your body will begin to slow down a little now in preparation for the
winter. If you were a little deficient before, you will really feel it
now.
I am taking an iron supplement made by Flora, it's called Floravital
iron
plus herbs. Ingredients: Aqueous extract from (African Mallow
Blossoms,
Chamomile flowers, fennel, spinach) juice concentrates (grape, pear,
blackcurrant, cherry, blackberry, carrot), rosehip extract. NO yeast,
gluten, alcohol, preservatives. 9.6 mg of highly absorbable ferrous
gluconate per 10ml. Available at http://www.vitaminlife.com. I noticed
difference after just one week. I have also increased the iron in my
diet,
eating more leafy greens and rare red meat.
Rachel recommended for me powdered beef liver (such as NOW brand) but
I can
not find it. Perhaps you can find it near you?
Hope you feel better soon,
Stacie