From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 06:41:08 +0100
>Hi Todd,
>I've been wanting to try celery root after I came
>across a recipe for it, called "pureed celery root." Basically
>it was a mashed potato substiture, much like what you
>made with it. I'll have to give it a try. When I was
>in the grocery store tonight, I came across collard
>greens, which i've seen on just about every low carb
>food list. Does anyone have any suggestions for them?
>Are they eaten like raw salad, or can they be cooked? Are
>they paleo?
>--Liz

Steam lightly, or stir-fry with pork or some chicken fat. They're a
little
tough raw. Save the stalks for soup if you like. They are not as
bitter as
mustard or dandelion, nor as strong as kale, but very Paleo and
nutritious.

ginny and Tomo, "Please take those green things off my meat, Mom..."

All stunts performed without a net!