From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 17:23:42 -0800
>  That's why they never
>hesitated to take them out, like they do these days.)

to the point they got me ready for surgery when hospitalised the first time
when ( in reality ) in addison crises(  one the symptoms was pain in the
abdomen aera due to dehydratation)

>Also, she looked at more risk from the drugs she is now on, than the
>appendicitis?

there is also the risk of missdiagnosis.
It took 3 hospitalisation of 3 weeks each to give me the diagnosis of
adrenal failure , in the mean time beside apendicitis i got diagnosed with
other ailments .

jean-claude