From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 22:33:06 +0200
At 10:38 1998-06-10 -0700, Susan wrote:
>Hi Everyone,
>
>In a review of 19 shampoos and conditioners, 11 had wheat or gluten as an
>ingredient. (plus may un-paleo substances) This is reported to have caused
>mild diarrhea, itching and other symptoms.

The content of my shampoo is:
Water,Na-laureth(2-3EO)sulfate, Decyl polyglucose, Hydrolysed protein,
Glycerine, Citric acid, Polysorbate, Metyl-propylparaben (E216, E218),
Sodiumchloride.
It seems not to interfere with my health. I do not eat it :-)

>What does paleoman and paleowoman use on the hair?

What about plain water?
Or: burn some birch-wood, mix the ash with fat of any kind and boil
until You get soap (or buy soft soap readymade if there is any without
unwanted additives).
Also urine can be used if it is first stored to turn to ammonia.
(Select urine source after preference ;-) , i think cow is usual,
athough to be paleocompatible, its the same as with milk -
only human was available before domestication of animals).

Paleolove...

-Hans