Date:
Tue, 29 Dec 1998 22:07:32 -0500
Brian Paquet wrote:
> I do use shampoo [bad dandruff and oil if I don't]
I remember reading that dandruff is a symptom of a particular (or two
particular) minerals. Might be selenium and or something or rather.
I think a form of it (them?) (oxide?) is actually added to the anti-dandruff
shampoos. I used to have this problem untill sometime in my twenties when
I started taking various supplements and the dandruff went away. You
might want to examine your diet for various defficiencies (esp. if you
find out what that(those) minerals are).

Sorry to be so vague, I just barely remember this stuff.

Ilya