From:
David Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 00:45:07 EST
I am speaking in very broad terms. E-coli comes from (I think) feeding cattle
soy.
I know that with some effort we can get meat that is safe to eat raw.  It may
even be healthier to eat raw meat.  There are legitimate arguments in favor
of raw. There are testimonials on this list to increased health from a raw
meat diet.
It takes a good economic system or small local farm system to make that work!

However, the point I am I am trying to make is that ARE risks to eating raw
meat. It can be fatal in poor areas and people with compromised immune
systems.  The question we all have to decide for ourselves..............  Do
the benefits outweigh the risk to ourselves and our children?
-David