From:
Emiliano Bussolo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 2012 09:44:55 +0100
>When you say " Let's keep personal beliefs aside and the ML will work
>smoothly." I believe that you are really saying that you don't want to
>read
>opinions that diverge too far from your own.

No.
When I say " Let's keep personal beliefs aside and the ML will work
smoothly" I mean exactly that.
Some of you seem to be living in some kind of misunderstanding: the
evolution theory is not an opinion but as of 2012 the most widely accepted
and validated scientific theory explaining why living beings are what they
are. Fact. Without evolution the whole paleo eating thing wouldn't make
sense. Fact. Creationism has no scientific evidence. Fact.

So, we can talk about science or we can talk about beliefs, but please let's
not forget that those domains do not overlap.

When I first joined this list I appreciated very much the sound scientific
background of many of you. So much so as to change the way I eat - and live.
The strenght of the paleo point of view is it makes sense AND it is backed
by hard scientific evidence.

Please, please let's not dilute the wealth of information this list is
giving out with beliefs.

That said, I'm willing and enthusiast to discuss anything, I try and be as
open minded as I can - don't forget that paleo eating here in Italy is
totally unknown, and I'm a diabetic who is going against what EVERY single
doctor has told him to do, a couple of them just refused to have me as
patience.

But please keep in mind that most people, when they make a decision that can
be potentially harmful, try and be as rational as they can in order to
evaluate pros and cons in the most objective way possible.

We're discussing nutrition here, is there something more serious? So please
let's keep beliefs out of the way and try and stick to the facts as much as
we can.

thanks

 --

 Sponsor:
 Pasqua al mare in all inclusive, nei Torre Pedrera Hotels, bevande ai pasti, centro benessere, parcheggio, wi-fi, pranzo di Pasqua, Euro 60 a persona