From:
David Karas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 00:52:43 -0800
I have enjoyed reading all of the comments on supplements. There have been
some good points made. I still feel that supplements do not pass the "naked
with a sharp stick test". My experience tells me that that paleo diets can
be nutritionally excellent without the use of supplements. I also am aware
that you can tweak your body using certain supplements. This list is not
the place to discuss this. We already have plenty of activity just focusing
on food. Increased list volume seems to trigger people leaving the list.
When someone signs off the list you get a farewell message encouraging you
to tell the listowner how you like the list. Not everyone responds but
enough do.

We do not have access to any truly paleofoods and thus we must work with
what is available. I have chosen a level of compromise for the list and
that is foods. I can stand a little wiggle room even satire if paleo
related but please try to stay on topic.

David Karas
listowner paleofood.