From:
Kathy Partridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Dec 1998 18:58:24 -0500
At 06:42 PM 12/6/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Remember,
>inflammation without good cause is a sign of too little w-3
>relative to w-6, so skin an gum inflammations should be good
>markers to watch, for those people who are susceptible to these
>particular problems.

Is there a specific minimum daily requirement for Omega-3 or is the ratio
of Omega-3 to 6 all that matters?

I had terrible eczema as a kid, it's a minor problem now (compared to then)
but I do have periodic "breakouts" on my face. It's worse in hot humid
summer weather, though I do get chapped skin on my hands in the winter.
Without having any idea how much Omega- I'm getting in my pretty-Paleo
diet, I just wondered if there's a MDR for Omega-3.

Kathy
mailto:[log in to unmask]