Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 17:24:21 -0500
Dennis Garrett wrote:

> dandruff? two minerals? can you tell me what they are, please?
> regards,
On a hunch I looked up in the Life Extension book and they
said that antioxidants in general (they specifically mentioned
selenium and zinc) helped them to eliminate dandruff.  Selenium
and zinc were specifically mentioned because they are the two
minerals used in anti-dandruff shampoos, but it looks like they
credit antioxidants in general, not just those two.

I am NOT sure if this was my original source for this info, or
I just found another reference to it there.

Btw, my experience was basically the same - when I started to
take multi-vitamins with goodly amounts of anti-oxidants my
dandruff went away and has not come back since (prolly about
or over 10 years now).

Ilya