From:
Jim McAtee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 02:36:11 -0700
From: "David Karas" <[log in to unmask]>
 > Supplements are not paleo. Please take any further discussions of this
 > thread elsewhere. Paleofood is a food list not a general health list. The
 > idea here is to get all of your nutrition from food. Supplements are off
 > topic. (fish oils are ok to discuss here).

You've got to be kidding?  Right?  You don't see the relationship?  The idea
of paleo is NOT about FOOD.  It is about NUTRITION.  Can we live in our
current (albeit somewhat diverse) cultures and eat a substantially paleo
diet?  If so, what might our diets, given the foods commonly available to us
in the 21 century, be nutritionally deficient in?  How can we supplement our
diets, given that we're not actually living the ideal lifestyle of our
hunter/gather forefathers?