From:
Mark Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2010 10:22:10 -0700
>From: Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>

>On carb-load days, I'm looking for roughly 100 grams carbs, up to
>150, in the evening meal.

Have you checked your blood sugar levels after one of your carb up meals?

100-150 grams of carbs in one shot would send my blood sugar levels up to 170 or higher.

I try to limit my carb hits to about 35 grams per meal on days when I'm replenishing glycogen stores.

My carb of choice is plantain chips, cooked in palm olein.

http://store.foodfightgrocery.com/inplch.html

100 percent starch, with no sugar, and limited anti nutrients.

Mark