Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 06:49:06 -0400
 Trish Tipton wrote:
>>I brush twice a day, once in the morning and once at night.  I have had
only 2 fillings in my life, and my children ages 17, 13 and 12 have NEVER
 had a cavity. They brush twice a day also.
Trish

Hi Trish,
To what do you attribute this excellent dental record?  Were you breast fed
long term?  IF so, how long?  How about your kids?  Did your partents eat a
super nourishing diet with little or no sugar?  Was your diet excellent
while growing up?

The women I know who have no cavities or had no cavities until after age 20
were breast fed extensively, raised on a diet of whole foods, with very few
sugary sweets, and home cooked meals from a conscientious mom.  One was
raised on chemical-free, home grown vegetable and animal foods in Arkansas,
USA.  They had an excellent start by having strong bones at birth, after
weaning, and so on.

Dr. Francis Pottengers book and video, Pottenger's Cats, shows that cats on
a deficient diet were born with bones that were less calcified (less calcium
rich) and with each successive generation on a deficient diet, the
subsequent cats had weaker and weaker bones, frailer frames, and
progressively more health problems---allergies, muscle and nevervous system
weakness, eye problems, sexual confusion, and so forth.  His video is not
cheap but it is fascinating and has parallels to modern problems with
osteoporosis, which can start at birth, among other problems.

Just curious,

Rachel