From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 1997 11:37:36 -0500
As someone who's done it, let me tell you that you are right.  Nothing you
think you want tastes anything like your imagination has you thinking it
used to.  My suggestion would be just to have a bite of a brownie rather
than let the idea snowball in your head.  You'll see that it doesn't taste
anything like you think it does.  (I don't recommend swallowing it though.
 After months away from grains, it could cause you some serious discomfort,
especially since you react to hot dogs the same way I do.)

Take care,
John Pavao

I wish cheating was more fun.  Every time I've cheated I've failed to enjoy
the process.  In fact, BBQ sauce is downright disgusting.  I have dreams
about brownies and milk, but I'm scared to even consider it during daylight
hours.  (Actually, I'm sleeping during daylight hours as of this week).
Being on this diet is like being married to the world's greatest lover:
cheating is not as rewarding as staying 100% faithful.