From:
Eva Hedin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 21:28:37 +0100
There is a project for better health going on in the North East area of
Africa. The health people distribute pet bottles for the women to fill with
water. Then the bottle is supposed to be put in the hot sand. After some
time (I don't remember how long), the water is cleaned to be used for
drinking. I think it only works in a hot enough climate.
Eva