From:
Fredrik Murman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 00:55:51 -0500
Kirt wrote:

 >In my time I have met a couple dozen raw paleo (instincto even) folks. I
 >would say that, on the whole they look pretty "normal". _None_ have been
 >inspirationally robust or exuding an aura of fantastic health. Some of them
 >have come down with serious medical problems that have required standard
 >medical treatment. Some have died of the "diseases of civilization".  Some
 >have miscarriages. Some go bald. And so on. Of course, these instances are
 >explained away quite easily if one ignores enough information. Many remain
 >free from afflictions (or so they report).

Hi Kirt!

I don't practise raw paleo, but I get the point. I'm fully aware of, that
my current diet, consisting of cooked and uncooked animal
  parts, and raw
vegetables and fruits, isn't some kind of magical shield that protects me
against all health problems in the world. Diet is just one of many known
and unknown factors that has an impact on health. I'm also aware of, that
the fact that I got rid of many of my ailments after switching to my
current diet, doesn't necessarily mean that each and every foodstuff I
abandoned would be detrimental to me in every amount and at every moment in
the present and in the future. Further, I know that my health being much
better now than before, doesn't necessarily imply that my current diet is
flawless.

Could you please provide me with a detailed case history of one or several
of these people you're talking about?