From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 13:48:23 -0700
So I've been taking my temp first thing in the morning for 13 days now.  The
temperature range is 96-97.1 with an average of 96.9; is this on the low
side?  Twice now I've taken my temp in the evening, once while making my bed
and the other while folding laundry, both times wearing sweats with the
heater humming along; I hit a whopping 97.8 one time, 97.6 the other.  It's
like I'm air conditioned.  My semi-educated guess is that this could
indicate a slow thyroid.  Any confirmation of that?  I'm not sure where to
look up the 'normal' range.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO