From:
Richard Geller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Feb 2006 13:42:31 -0500
I don't know about dietary fat, but I got a new perspective on bodyfat
especially depot fat from Ari Hofmekler.

I now think that bodyfat is a protective mechanism. It is the way the
body deals with intake of too many of the wrong foods. Fat increases
insulin resistance, stores hormones and various fat-soluble chemicals,
and otherwise in many ways serves to keep the organism from getting
really sick or dying from the wrong foods.

I've started to see how more and more "symptoms" are really the body's
protective mechanisms. Take away the causes and the symptoms reverse or
disappear.

--Richard