From:
Cheyenne Loon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 10:37:35 -0400
Served this to my husband and best
>friend, both of whom profess to "hate" liver.
Didn't tell
>them what it was, just cooked and served it.
They each had
>two helpings.  Maybe it is the quality of the
meat you've
>had?

I'll second that.  I've been a lifelong liver-hater; couldn't stand its
taste and chalky texture.  That is, until one day my aunt convinced me
to eat some roasted beaver liver....that was 4 years ago and I still
can't stop talking about it.

>How do you stop it from being so leathery?

I think most of the time liver is just overdone, and that's partly why
it's so gross.  Maybe it would improve if it is quickly broiled, or
lightly sauteed.  Good luck.
Cheyenne

Post your ad for free now! http://personals.yahoo.ca