From:
Louise Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 15:20:16 -0500
Dear Paleopoisoned Susan,

<<...food poisoning...
>but always from eating
>unwashed nonorganic fruits

I'm there right now. Does anyone have a natural remedy for stomach
pains/gas/chest pains/heartburn/cramps?>>

Yes, for toxic poisoning...try some activated charcoal - it absorbs up most
everything and moves it right out. Use it with a lot of water. Not to be
used on an everyday ongoing basis, but great for emergencies with toxic
substances.

Clay (Bentonite) is also good to use. It also works - not as aggressively,
though. Might be good for a follow-up after the charcoal for any residual
toxins.

And please, remember to always wash your fruits and vegetables! Especially
if they are not organic!!

(OK -enough lecturing- I know you must not feel very well right now!)

Hope you feel better soon!

Lou