From:
Inci Willard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Oct 2005 11:25:30 -0400
Like Wayne,I live in the rural area. We have a huge Amish/Mennonite
community where they believe in natural foods and are the best stewards of
agriculture and soil care. They sell most of their produce in an honor
system during summer and fall months.

More and more kids on 4H projects are participating on organic way of
living. Within 25 mile radius,I have 4 farms which grows strictly grass fed
cattle.

I am a sheep farmer and have endless supply of lambs straight from momma's
milk and grass. I wouldn't keep an animal that must depend on grain to
sustain herself and her lambs. Hunters who takes down deer in our property
keeps us well supplied with deer meat which I make jerky.

We grow our own vegetables without any use of pesticides or
herbicides,manure turned into compost is the only help the veggies get. By
rotating growing areas,we keep pest infestation at bay but if any plant is
attacked by pest,we just take it down and burn it.
I don't eat vegetables or fruits if they are out of season which I thought
it was the basics of eating paleo.

Regards,
Inci