From:
Brenda Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jan 2006 10:38:10 -0800
    >  Also, I had to eat every two hours, which, at
> the time I thought Woo Hoo, being the food hound
> that I am, but that was REALLY hard, believe it or
> not.

Do you feel that small frequent meals is an important
factor in weight loss?
Luv,
Debby

  I think it definitely was for me.  Before going on the low-blood-sugar "diet", I really didn't eat all that differently.  I've never been one for a lot of sweets, so the main thing I had to watch out for was the sugars in salad dressings, etc.  I was also restricted on what kinds of fruits I could eat, but that's about the only difference from my "regular diet", which leads me to believe it was the frequent meals.  I wouldn't even call them meals...sometimes it was just a bite or two of yogurt because I couldn't eat more than that after all the other eating, LOL.

  Love,
  Bren