Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 20:48:02 -0400
Gerard Farrell wrote:

>Barry, Hi!
>How are you managing your acidity/alkalinity?
>Gerry.
>
>From: "Barry" <[log in to unmask]>
>
>Subject: Acid-Alkaline Diet Books
>

>>and now to managing my acidity/alkalinity.

Gerry,
I'm trying to manage it through diet. I load up on fruits and vegetables
in the evening. That doesn't always work due to (I believe) sinusitis,
NSAIDs, and just lapses in the diet. When it's looking like it's going
acid, I take some baking soda. If I don't, my urine pH ends up in the 5s
(as close as my paper measures) by morning. It worries me that I'm
getting too much sodium by taking the baking soda.
I'm just kind of hacking at it right now without a really good feel for
what I need to accomplish.