From:
Aileen Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 20:30:16 -0500
> Todd Moody wrote:
>  I'm a type A, but
> > I have no problem digesting meats in substantial amounts.
>

> Me too. Sounds silly to me.

I agree.  I'm Type O and have no problems whatsoever with a high
protein/high fat diet, in fact,  I do very well on it.

But D'Adamo asserts that Type A came later and evolved on a more agrarian
diet, however the later the evolution the less time involved to adapt to
grains.  Therefore, having Type A blood doesn't prove that it's more suited
to a grain-based diet, Type A's need meat as much as anyone else.  There has
not been enough evolution time for anyone to adapt well enough to a
grain-based diet, as we all well know.

Aileen