From:
Paul Sand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 13:43:26 +0200
Why we need any studies? I think many people on this list can certify that
happiness is linked to nutrition.
Of course living in overcrowded,dirty big city can play also a role but from
my perspective mood in 80-90% is linked to good nutrition.
If you are well nourished you strong and healthy and independent, your mind
is clear and you are ready for 4Fs :)

I can get depressed just changing my nutrition regime for a couple of days,
and unfortunately it always work.

For me the main antidepressant is sufficient fat, but going too low with or
carbs or protein can also bring depression (no glucose for brain)