From:
Fredrik Murman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 09:38:27 -0500
Neil Abrahams <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>[...] bread, which I'm now convinced is a very bad food.  Peanuts are bad
>too, amazing!

There are hundreds of types of bread, maybe thousands. Not every type is
bad for everybody in every quantity. And, there are different types of
peanuts, e.g. organic, nonorganic, fresh, old, with shell, without shell,
sprouted, not sprouted, raw, roasted, salted. What's bad and what's not
depends on which subcategory of bread or peanuts you choose, how much you
eat and your current state.

For me personally, genuine rye sourdough bread seems to be okey. My
motherland (Estonia) has a long tradition of it. If I want it, which
doesn't happen often since I upped my c
onsumtion of animal products, I make
my own, without salt or anything. (I'm one of those people who usually does
not like salt, weather it's seasalt or not. Seems to give me headache and
perhaps bad skin.) I also seem to tolerate peanuts, raw or roasted in
shell, when need arises and I listen to my stop signal.

Fredrik