From:
Paleo Babe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 20:15:33 -0500
>I've always been troubled by the word "spiritual".  To me, "spiritual"
>means
>faith -- belief without knowledge.  If you don't know the answer,
>then just make it up.

This is something that depends very much on the individual and what they
want from spirituality. This is why we have both 'revealed' and
'experiential' religions.

I am Pagan, and define myself as a seeker of Knowledge and Truth. I take
*nothing* on faith, but I have *experienced* enough to know that
spirituality is not a matter of belief without knowledge.

>I can't accept that.  I can live with question marks.

We all live with question marks; the answers are all around us. We just have
to learn how to see them. This is my quest.

Irene