From:
Keith Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jun 2005 16:10:13 -0500
On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 18:21, Robert Jones wrote:

<snip>

>I buy a beef or pork thigh bone (readily available in most grocery stores)
>and ask the butcher to slice in into one inch pieces.

<snip>

Pig meat and poultry meat and eggs are the animal products most likely to come from animals
raised is a totally prosthetic environment, with food quite unlike that the animals would have
eaten in the wild.  That is, the pigs and hens are about as far from eating Palaeo themselves as
they could possibly be.  You can work out the consequences for yourself.

Keith